G Marimuthu, Tamil actor-director, dies of heart attack at 57
G Marimuthu, a Tamil actor-director, died of a heart attack on Friday morning.
He was 57 years
He was known for his role in the Tamil television series Ethirneechal.
– He has also worked with filmmaker Mani Ratnam, among others, as an assistant director.
He reportedly collapsed while dubbing for his TV serial Ethirneechal in Chennai.
– He was rushed to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
– Tributes have been pouring in for G Marimuthu from fans and colleagues.
– He had worked in over 50 movies, apart from directing movies and acting in TV shows.
– He started his career as an assistant director and worked with renowned filmmakers such as Mani Ratnam, Vasanth, Seeman, and SJ Surya.