– State Bank of India (SBI): APFPS and SBI enter into agreement to upgrade and support the establishment of microfood processing units.
– Union Bank of India and Bank of Baroda: IREDA partners with public sector banks to co-finance renewable energy projects.
– Vishnu Prakash R Punglia: Shares make a remarkable market debut, end with a premium of over 47%.
– Power Grid Corporation of India: Declared a successful bidder for the 20 GW interstate transmission system project.
– Vedanta: Zambia agrees to return control of Konkola Copper Mines (KCM) to Vedanta Resources.