India vs Pakistan Weather Report: Chance of Rain During Toss, But Improvement Expected Later
– There is a 40-60% chance of rain during the toss, but the weather is set to improve through the course of the day.
– The forecast for Saturday evening is 90% rain until 6pm.
– There have been no reports of rain in Kandy or Pallekele since Friday evening.
– There is a breeze blowing which is taking the dark clouds away.
– Locals say that this usually means there will only be passing showers.
– Teams will factor in the DLS equations at the toss.
– India skipper Rohit Sharma said the team has been having a close tab on the conditions.
– Even if the game is washed out, India can still make it through as they have a game in hand.
– Both India and Pakistan teams trained on Friday evening and the groundstaff left the entire ground covered.