all image credit:- related agencies
– Hero MotoCorp has launched the all-new Karizma XMR 210, bringing back the lineup after a break of four years.
– The bike is expected to compete with the likes of Suzuki Gixxer SF 250, Yamaha R15, and Bajaj Pulsar RS 200.
– The Karizma XMR 210 is powered by a 210cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine that can generate a peak power of 25.15 bhp power and a maximum torque of 20.4 Nm.
– The bike features telescopic front forks and adjustable monoshock absorbers at the rear.
– Braking responsibilities will be handled by disc brakes installed on both the front and rear wheels along with dual-channel ABS.
– The Hero Karizma XMR 210 is launched at an introductory price of ₹1,72,900 (ex-showroom) and it is expected to near ₹2 lakh once the introductory offer is over.
– The company has announced that Karizma XMR 210 will be available for booking from August 29 afternoon.