ALL IMAGE CREDIT:- RELATED AGENCEIS
– Apple is gearing up to launch its new iPhone 15 series at its Wonderlust event today.
– The event will also see Apple announce the official release dates for iOS 17, iPadOS 17, watchOS 10 and tvOS 17.
– Apple is planning to make the Made-in-India iPhone 15 available in India and some other regions of the world on the launch day.
– Apple is likely to stick to its traditional naming convention, hinting at the continued prominence of the iPhone 15 Pro Max as the highest-end iPhone.
– Apple is exploring the possibility to use 3D printers for crafting the steel chassis employed in certain forthcoming smartwatches.
– The new iPhone 15 Pro is expected to be 18 grams lighter than its predecessor and slightly thicker than the iPhone 14 Pro model.
– The official prices of the iPhone 15 series are expected to be announced during the event.
– A SellCell survey found that 63% of iPhone users said that Apple moving to a USB-C Charging port would influence their decision to upgrade to an iPhone 15.
– Apple has been reportedly been granted a patent for creating a matte black finish on anodized surfaces.
– Apple will continue to sell the iPhone 14, iPhone 13 and iPhone 14 Plus models at a lower price point after the launch of the iPhone 15 series.